Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sharing Special Memories and Special people......

3/25/15-

Well today I went to celebrate the life of a very special man and his going "HOME"......
I am sharing this in my blog b/c Last Thursday Evening I shared my story of Brady's passing with a Patient whom I had been caring for for 2.5 years!! All I can say is that there was something different about this visit (In a good way)!! The spirit in the room was light and peaceful- we spoke of his life and loss and his love for riding motorcycles and supporting charities and giving back ( Which you all know that I am so passionate about-The supporting organization part/I'm scared of motorcycles)!!! Well to sum it up, it was a great visit of which ended with a big HUG as he thanked me for all that I have done for him and I replied that I felt honored to do so;)) Well Saturday I learned of his passing away while riding his motorcycle!!! It really hit me hard, I felt like he was family- he reminded me of my daddy;)
This may sound silly but I believe that his last visit was for him to say goodbye and I fully believe that he will meet Brady and tell him all about me. I believe that I felt such a strong desire to share my story b/c he would get to meet Brady sooner rather than later!! These are just my thoughts...........

I love my job and I love my patients!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment