Tuesday, August 25, 2015

" 3 years ago Today"

8/25/15-  I will never forget it- We sat side by side with a pillow across our laps and leaned over cradling our precious boy with our arms as he took his last sweet breath. It seem liked everything and everyone was moving in slow motion but really they weren't. I bathed him one last time and dressed him in a precious little outfit with some sweet socks and swaddled him, I was sure that they would remove it all but I just needed to do it. We stared at him and kissed him and told him we loved him as we turned to walk away. I can remember feeling like I might collapse , and I couldn't understand why I was having to leave without my baby and I why I would never bring him home.

Well lets fast forward to 3 years later!!!! The PAIN is still great and we still miss him more than words can say. We talk of our precious Brady Wiles daily and his sister knows him, she thinks that he is "so sweet, little baby Brady". And we know and understand that he did come home, God took him home, whole, complete, beautiful and peaceful. We are so blessed to have known, hugged, kissed, loved and fought for this precious baby. He taught me more about life in his short life than I may ever learn. But one thing for sure, Brady Wiles you taught me how to love your sister unconditionally and to be the best mommy I can be, not taking one second for granted and to love Justin and my family like there is no tomorrow.

Brady I can only imagine just how beautiful you are b/c I know how beautiful you were here on earth. We love you so much buddy and long await the day that we get to spend eternal life with you, until then continue to watch over our little family as you have. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Mommy, Daddy and Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I was a patient of yours over 4 years ago and have been trying to find you as we are trying to get pregnant again. Out of my 4 deliveries you were the sweetest woman I have ever met and I wanted you to deliver my next one. I came across your blog when I googled your name to find if you changed offices and my heart just sank. I am so sorry your sweet baby boy is not with you. My first son, Camdyn, was stillborn which I know is not the same as getting to meet him out of the womb alive but I carry the pain of losing him around every day!!! I also know there is nothing anyone can do or say to make you feel better but I just wanted to say how sorry I am you went through this. I've learned over the years to lean on the strength of Jesus to get me through some days. Thank you for being so awesome and encouraging in my last delivery. You don't find many midwives who will stay past their shift so they can deliver someone's baby. You definitely proved there are still kind hearted people in the world. Thank you again!
    I can imagine Camdyn and Brady are friends in Heaven! ♡♡♡♡
    Big hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meredith, I am just now seeing this. Sorry for the delay. Thank you so much for your very kind words. You definitely understand the same pain, I know that Camdyn and Brady are truly little buddies and living an amazing life in Heaven!! I wish I was still practicing Midwifery as I miss all of my former patients, but right now I am working in Family Practice and enjoying my sweet little girl:) Thank you again for this sweet message and it is great to hear from you!! Love, Brandy

      Delete