Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Heaven πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


6/19/18
Here visiting by myself today which has only happened twice in almost 6 years......it’s so quiet and calm and talking out loud when no one else is there seems okay. It’s not sad it’s just hard to explain!! This is when you just try and remember did I kiss Him enough for a lifetime? Did I hold him tight enough? Did I tell him I love him enough? And the list goes on.........Yes I did is the answer but I still wonder sometimes!!!!

This season is bringing a lot of question and thoughts for Taylor.......
Mommy did you lay Brady down in the ground, were you holding him?
What did you put him in? (I told her a beautiful white and blue casket)
Mommy what is a casket? (Unable to answer right away due to fighting back tears, she so gracefully spoke for me answering her own question-“oh it’s a basket mommy”) Yes a basket:)
The latest question, Mommy so how is Brady In heaven if he is under the ground? I did my very best to explain this to my sweet girl!!

The seasons change and time gets sweeter, Taylor is figuring it all out- she really wants to know if Brady is still a baby or if he is Big Like Her❤️

So proud of her and the Amazing little girl she is, one day she will truly understand that she has been the rock for Justin and I.

I smile writing this because, our little family has grown in ways I never imagined possible in the past 6 years❤️😍❤️😍❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment