Sunday, December 30, 2012

"Where would I be"......

12/31/12- "Just where would I be without my faith?" I ask myself this everyday.

I have trusted god, prayed to him, accepted him- and that is what has carried me through each and everyday since my world came crashing down on 8/25/12!!! And with this my precious little girl will one day find out what wonderful things she has done for her mommy and daddy. Taylor has brought us so much joy, love, happiness, warmth and strength during a time of despair- oh how I love that precious little girl!!!

She is growing so fast!! She is rolling both ways, trying oh so hard to crawl, but an army crawl with a scoot is about it!!! She is continuing to amaze us every step of the way- She has thought she was older than her age from the minute that she entered this world!!!  We just started the adventure of baby food, and she is doing great and enjoying it-Boy was she ready!!!! I am so thankful for my precious Brady, because he has taught me how to enjoy Taylor each and everyday to the very fullest!!! Nothing else matters, but focusing on the important things and loving those around us and dear and near to us!!! I learned more in the time I spent with my precious Brady than any highschool, college or masters program could teach. That little boy had a purpose here and he left his mark and touched so many while doing so!!!!

I miss him so very much- This pain is so deep and it is nearly impossible to describe!!! I want to hold his sweet little body again, I wanna steal me some more kisses, I want him to drool on my shirt while he is napping, I want to take another walk in the garden with him, I want to snap more pictures of he and his sweet sister. That is what I want, but GOD has a greater, more precious plan for him!!!! I am at peace with that but that doesn't mean that I don't want him back so bad, because I do!!!! I love these two babies more than words, and I am so thankful that I get to watch Taylor grow and I will forever see Brady live through is twin sister!!!!

Mommy and Daddy love you Taylor and Angel Brady!!!!!

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever"
Winnie the Pooh

1 comment:

  1. Very well said Brandy. Your words wncourage me. I can't imagine how much you miss Brady. Thank you for sharing with us. Continue to pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete