Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/2012-

As I sit here today watching my sweet little miracle enjoying her tummy time I begin to tear up just reflecting on what the past 4 months have been for us. Wow, we are so incredibly blessed to have this 2lb 5oz miracle in our arms. She is growing so strong everyday!!!!! It is hard to believe that she had such a rough start.

Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself what it would be like or think to myself how great it would be to have the chaos of Brady and Taylor screaming at once. I wanted that chaos so bad!!!!! But I now know that God had a different plan!!! Everyday as I pray and read, I am healing and growing from what Brady taught me.

I am enjoying getting involved with organizations to aid in my healing process and I am so excited about our family involvement in the March of Dimes and look forward to our walk this weekend for March for Babies!!!!!! Please take the time to follow my new photos of our twin Journey!!!!


Today is a great day- my Dad and my Brothers Birthday: Happy Birthday Daddy and Michael!!!

Brady Wiles Jenkins Journey- 6/12/12-8/25/12!!!! Our Guardian Angel
















































 
Taylor Reese Jenkins Journey to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment