Thursday, October 25, 2012

WOW!! 2 month Angel-versary!!!

10/25/12-

I cried quite a bit today!!! I can't believe my precious little boy, Taylor's precious twin brother has been gone from us for 2 months. Wow, 2 months ago today Justin and I held Brady Wiles as tight as we could as his little heart slowly quit beating and as he took his last breath. I will never forget feeling his sweet beautiful warm body become cold in my arms. I will never forget his smell as I was stealing sweet little kisses from my little boy!!! I still can't wash the clothes that I was wearing or that he was wearing the night he passed because I can still smell him!!!!! Oh how I love and miss that little boy!!!

I did something this week that took alot of courage for me!  A friend of mine from college had a precious little boy and they named him "Brady", so I sent a box full of all of my sweet Brady's  monogrammed items that he never got to use so that a sweet family could have them. Very Hard, but at the same time I smiled knowing that a sweet baby would be using Brady's things. Bittersweet!!!!!

Although I know that Brady is living some kind of fabulous life amongst heavens other beautiful angels, and I would never bring him back to fight and struggle with illness after illness. But, I still can't help but wonder what it would be like if I could just see and hold him one more time.  I heard that song "If you came back from heaven" and I just started to wonder.......

Well Lil miss Taylor is growing and thriving, she is weighing in at 9lbs 13 oz. She amazes me everyday with her smiles, periodically rolling over, pushing up, etc...... She is truly my little miracle!!!! I love that girl!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Brandy, I'm crying. I wish we never had to endure such pain, but all the Glory be to God as He has healed our little blessings. How brave and strong to give his monogrammed things to another little Brady :) proud of you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again I am crying as I read your loving words about Brady. Still praying for you and think of you almost daily. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. My heart hurts for you. I admire your strength.

    ReplyDelete