Thursday, October 11, 2012

A hard day......

10/11/12-
Well I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would lose a child and therefore have to plan a funeral for my child, but I have had to do both:( Today I finally had to do it, go and pick out Brady's head stone. I have been putting if off because then that meant that I still had something to do for him, and once it is ordered then it is final!!! I know that it is already final, but for some reason this last task just feels like it is really the end!!!

I never imagined how hard picking a head stone would be, I  want it to be perfect and I mean perfect, b/c my precious little boy was perfect!!!!!! It is going to be beautiful, and to make it that much more special, he will have a granite foot plate with a sweet note engraved from Taylor!!!!!! 

As for Taylor, she is doing fantastic!!! She had a great appointment yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been putting off Asher's headstone too :( I keep finding myself little projects to do to remember him by and I just hope the ideas don't run out. It almost feels like they're alive when we keep doing things for them....love you Brandy!

    ReplyDelete