Monday, February 25, 2013

6 months ago today.....

2/25/13-

I can't believe that it has been 6 months since my beautiful little boy earned his wings. It was August 25, 2012 at 2:40 am when Brady Wiles Jenkins went to be with Jesus. Justin and I held on to that little boy oh so tight for hours as we waited for his strong little heart to quit beating. As his parents we walked by his side and jumped through all of the obstacles with him and meant that we were going to be right there with him until he took his last breath and that is what we did.  We were given three precious months with him and I am so glad for that. I cherish all the days that I stared through that plastic box as I watched him grow, and I cherish the hours and hours that I got to Kangoo Care with him, I cherish the two baths that I was able to give him (one while he was living and the last one right after he passed away). More than anything I cherish the days that I had with him prior to learning of his real diagnosis!!!! Thank you god for allowing me to be able to feed him his first bottle, and to give him is first passy, and to love him unconditionally!!!!

I miss him more than words could describe, and I am still working everyday to heal this incredibly deep wound. It is a pain that noone could understand unless they have been through it.  But, my beautiful Taylor; Brady's precious twin sister is my rock who reminds me everyday of what a miracle she is and that Brady is rejoicing in Heaven!!!! That little girl is incredible, and she amazes me everyday. Thank you God for this precious little Blessing and I have peace knowing that Brady is safe and healed.

Brady and Taylor-Mommy and Daddy love you unconditionally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment